Click each one to view full details.
- Search of trademarks, words or designs, including opinions on registrability.
- Opinion on classification issues.
- Filing and registration strategies for Argentina and Latin American countries, as well as in other jurisdictions.
- Preparation and filing of applications for the registration of
- Prosecution of trademarks.
- Opposition procedures.
- Settlement negotiations.
- Reply to office actions.
- Renewal of registrations.
- Protection and enforcement of trade names and trade dress rights.
- Recordal of assignments, licenses and changes of name.
- Registration of trademarks with the National Custom Administration.
- General counseling on trademark matters.
- Prior art searches.
- Preparation and filing of applications for registration and obtaining registrations in Argentina and abroad.
- Filing observations against third parties applications.
- Filing administrative or judicial appeals against PTO rejections.
- Preparation and filing of applications for assignments, licenses and changes of name.
- Advising on patentability and infringement matters.
- Preparation and filing for the registration of intellectual property.
- Software and data base protection.
- Advising on the protection of the works of art as well as on different areas and industries related to this matter, such as: motion pictures, writers, publishers, actors, record and music publishing companies.
- Preparation of contracts.
- Enforcement of right holders before Courts.
- Infringement actions.
- Entertainment and Sports Law.
- General counseling.
- Availability Searches.
- Preparation and filing of domain names in Argentina and Latin America.
- Recovery of domain names in Argentina and Latin America.
- Enforcement of rights against infringers.
- Preparation of Agreements and Settlements.
- Assignment of domain names.
- Advising services on Internet related matters for copyright, trademark and publicity protection.
- Filing applications for registration of seeds and plant varieties before the corresponding governmental entities.
- Enforcement of plant breeder’s rights.
- Filing administrative or judicial appeals against rejections of applications.
- Court proceedings to stop trademark infringements.
- Precautionary measures.
- Enforcement actions before the National Customs.
- Market investigations.
- Negotiations and settlements.
- Software infringement.
- Actions with Customs and cooperation with Security Forces.
- Cancellation cases in the fields of trademark, patents and copyright.
- Handling of arbitration and domain name disputes and cybersquatting.
- Negotiation and dispute resolution regarding IP matters.
Prosecution and management of IP portfolio including applications, prosecution, renewals, opposition procedures, lawsuits, notation of assignments and changes of name (ʺone stop basisʺ).
Maintenance and management of IP Portfolio trademarks, patents, copyright, industrial designs, and models in Argentina, Latin America and worldwide.
- Assistance and preparation of IP due diligences procedures, auditing and portfolio reviews in Argentina and other Latin American countries.
- Verification and evaluation of IP assets.
- Unfair Competition and consumer protection infringement proceedings.
- Comparative advertising issues.
- Advertising campaigns and promotions.
- General advising services in matters related to unfair competition and consumer protection.
- Prosecution of claims filed with the Unfair Competition Agency.
- Preparation of confidentiality agreements.
- Protection and enforcement.
- Registration of technology transfer agreements with the National authorities, including license agreements in connection with patents, trademarks, design registrations, technical assistance and know-how.
- Preparation, negotiation and drafting of international franchising and licensing agreements.
- Enforcement of the agreements
- Hardware, software and computer related contracts.
- Protection of Data-Bases.
- E-Commerce and internet related cases.
Because of our experience, we are able to coordinate IP in parallel with internal corporate, legal, merger and acquisitions, marketing and sales areas of our clients.